Wow, just wow! When someone appreciates your work, and how you work, it will be so awesome. That is what I’m feeling right now when I learned that I was nominated for this The Versatile Blogger Award. I thank Victor for the nomination. I am out of words because of this, but hey, thank you so much. I appreciate that you liked my work and giving me a boost in this way. I just want all to know, that I will do better and work harder for more blogs that will inspire all of us. Much love from me!
Another nomination from aestheticgraphy, and wow! I couldn’t get any happier by these people who give me so much love. Again, thank you and I hope we grow successfully in this field,too.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
7 Facts about Me
- I am a teacher, by heart and by profession.
- I love writing, reading and meeting new people.
- I do believe that by hard work, you can achieve what your dreams.
- I’m afraid to stand out in a crowd/not comfortable to be in it.
- I’m not confident most of the time.
- I love God,my family, and my husband so much.
- I love blogging!
- My own little wars
- The pretty reckless
- STITCHES AND POEMS
- Some weird teen in Texas
- The creative Crystal
- Sinister passion
- The Honest Fabler
- Just girl and a bike
- Simple Eula
- Books N Me
- Diary of a University Student
- UNABASHED URIAH
- Keem Web
- My Kindle Commute
It’s your turn, people! I hope I can nominate all that follows me, but hey, there will be more time and chances. Lots of love guys!