“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – by the creator of this award Okoto Enigma.
Before, I was so excited when I had a nomination but hell yeah I’m so honored to get not one but 2 nominations for this award by these wonderful bloggers. Victor and Cmoas. Not only they gave me nominations but showed me different perspective when it comes to writing. It is totally a great feeling when people noticed and appreciated what you’ve done so far. And, I couldn’t be happier with all of this. Thank you so much guys for the love and support!
So, I got another nomination from the beautiful Madhu, as she returned the loop to me. Thank you for once again nominating me!
3 Facts About Me
- I’m a foodie. I like eating and creating different pastries,too.
- I try to support people more and do what I can to help out.
- I am stubborn. I make sure that my opinion can be heard, at all cost.
My Best Post Is…
Long Distance Relationship based on what people think and feel toward the post. The likes and comments are overwhelming as well.
- 1.Just My Two Cents
- Aesthetic Miradh
- MIRIAM HURDLE
- Musings of a Pseudo Writer
- Loyce Jacobs
- Honey Leafs
- Beyound The Degree
- Llife of a chickpea
For all who follow me here, I will give so much love in the future, too.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Answers To Victor Writes Everything:
- I spend most of the time watching Korean novelas and reading blogs!
- I don’t have a fashion style at the moment, but I can say that I usually play it casual.
- Karma exist. Do good deeds and it will be rewarded. Do bad things, and it will hunt you back.
- My greatest accomplishment by now is being happy with my life while making people happy, too.
- I don’t know, but I hope they are taller lol.
Answers To Cmoas
- I spend time on my little garden and talking to my husband.
- I grew up on diaries and writing my thoughts on it, but I hoped that I can inspire more people so I tried blogging.
- I love soft and love songs kindish type of music.
- I’m in Asia. Philippines to be exact.
- It’s hard to list 3 movies cause I love many of them. But, I would say Beauty and the Beast, The little Mermaid and Iron Man.
- I like the comfy socks, not too long or not too short.
Answers to Madhu
- Love to do – I love blogging, baking, sewing and watching youtube. I like reading and watching movies esp action and animated ones.
- Hate doing – I just hate people who don’t know how to act as human.
- Feel lazy to do – cleaning lol (allergic to dust)
- Can do repeatedly – blog, eat, sleep and eat and sleep and blog again!
- never going to attempt doing it or wish to do it – bunjee jumping and anything that comes with height,but I wish!
My Questions To The Nominees
- Aside from blogging, what takes your time the most?
- What part of the world are you at right now?
- What makes blogging make you happy?
- If you can travel at this moment, where will you go and why?
- What’s makes you feel embarassed?
Again, I thank these amazing bloggers and please check them out as well because they are good at what they do. So much love from me, guys!