It’s December again, and it is the time where most people go out to go shopping. They shop for some things that they need for the holidays, for gifts and stuff that they wanted for this year. I know that most women like it, and some men, I guess. lol.
Anyways, as days go by, the malls and supermarkets are having a lot of customers and buyers. A lot of people go out, look and buy. But, as a buyer, I don’t like walking for a long time and going to every store there are in the mall. I just go to the stall/brand where I need some things from. I don’t like bumping to people and getting myself out of the place. Don’t get me wrong, I like shopping. I just don’t like lining up, and bumping people because it’s crowded. Then, I learned about online shopping.
Shopping online is as easy as 1,2,3. All you need is to pick what you like, talk to the owner for the availability of the products, and if everything goes well, proceed to checkout. That is the most basic process in shopping online. Of course, there are some good and bad side of it. As I go through this blog, I’ll talk about them briefly. The good things about it are as follows:
- It is convenient. Obviously, you don’t have to go out of the house and go through the hassle in dealing and walking around for so long. All you need is a good internet, gadget and money.
- The products that you purchased will be delivered directly to your doorstep. How good is that, right? All you have to do is to wait for it. (which is hard at times)
- There are some good deals that they sometimes give. E.g. if you purchased a lot, they’ll give discounts and even give the shipping fee for free.
Now, let’s talk about the bad things or things you should be careful of when shopping online.
- You should be careful in dealing online with the payment you’ll be making. You have to make sure that the shop is trustworthy and have a lot of feedbacks from their customers. The larger the number, the better.
- There are a lot of online shop nowadays, and there are shops that sell the same products. All you just need to do is look for better deals.
- Be reminded that scammers and bad people are all over the internet. Be cautious in dealing and giving your personal information, too.
- You can’t fit the clothes or test the products that you will buy. So, you have to make sure that you know what you like, your sizes and colors that will fit you best.
Listed above are the things that you can find useful or help you in anyway possible. All you need to do is to be cautious and be reminded that you’re dealing with people online. Anything and everything is possible. Even though I am an online shopper, I always make sure that I only deal with the shops that I already know and trusted. I can also say that, I like shopping online because it gives me a lot of time to do more.I also get good deals that fits my budget, especially, this holiday season. Whatever kind of shopping you like doing, one thing is for sure. We do love it! Enjoy reading!
- The pictures used in this blog are purchased by me, and used the bags for blog purposes only. It is not or neither sponsored in anyway.
- The things listed above pertaining the good and the things you should be careful of, are based on my experiences as an online shopping. It could be different in every buyer.